Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Invitation Song to Jennifer Love Hewitt - Song#33

The Invitation Song to Jennifer Love Hewitt by Rich Baker

I know that you don’t know me at all
But head over heels for you I’ve fall…en
For that beautiful smile
I would run up to three miles…and that’s even in the winter

I think you hip and groovy
I even saw you in the Garfield movie
If you were a lead singer I’d be your drummer
And next year I’d love to be what you did last summer

(Chorus)
Cause I’m in love, love, love with Jennifer Love
I wanna do it, do it, do it, with J Love Hewitt
Cause I’m in love, love, love with Jennifer Love
I wanna do it, do it, do it, with J Love Hewitt

(spoken)
And by ‘do it’ I mean get married and care for you…and have sweaty, crazy, dirty lovemaking sessions

Ever since I saw you in Can’t Hardly Wait
I would sit at home alone in the dark with your picture and contemplate
How we could be together and really be alive
Let’s have two kids and a dog for our own Party of Five

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
So, if you’re looking for an average, unfamous, non-rich guy
Who’s in kinda good shape but by no means anything to brag about
But who’s funny and quirky and likes to play piano, but isn’t
A virtuoso, but more of an average musician like Rob Thomas
From Matchbox 20 – just kidding, Rob, you’re awesome – then
You should give me a chance

We were both born in Texas. You in Waco. Me in Fort Worth.
What I lack in length I make up for girth
I’m two years and five months younger than you according to imdb
So, if you like a nice guy who will make you laugh…

Then look no further, b/c if you’re reading this you’ve found me

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment