Friday, February 26, 2010

The Python Waltz - Song# 50

The Python Waltz by Rich Baker

I want a pet that is cool
I want a pet that is awesome
I want a pet that is different
Like a rabbit, a spider or a possum

My roommate's allergic to dogs
He's also allergic to cats
So I'm going to get the coolest animal
It slithers and it eats rats

(Chorus)
My python.
My snake of choice.
Still awesome
But safe for little girls and boys

People will wonder why
Why on earth would you get this?
I'd play with my python a lot
And cuddle and play and kiss

(Chorus)
My python
Not too big not too small
Still awesome
Not poisonous at all

(Bridge)
You can take them out of their cage
Can't play fetch, but still can play
There's so many things a snake can do
Let them crawl all over you

(Chorus)
My python
Not a burmese
Still awesome
And that pleases me

No comments:

Post a Comment