Friday, February 19, 2010

Tell Me How to Hit On You - Song# 45

Tell Me How to Hit On You - by Rich Baker

Excuse me, ma'am. A moment please.
I need your opinion about my inquiries
Despite this lighting being dark
I noticed you from across the bar

I'd like to hit on you if I might
And hope that you'll wanna hangout tonight
But I have no idea what to say
Would you advise me if that's okay?

(Chorus)
Tell me how to hit on you
So I can do the best that I can do
I'd really like for my next line to work
So, just tell me how I should flirt

I know it's like telling someone what gift to buy
And thus it ruins all the surprise
Personally I'd rather just tell my friend
So that I get a great gift in the end

(Chorus)
Give me the words to talk to you
I'll do my best to make them sound new
Feed me some lines like Cyrano
I can't wait to see how this goes

I'm far from a poetic talking dude
And what I make up could come off rude
So, instead of me making it up and taking a chance
Just give me the magic words to get in your pants

(Chorus)
Say to me what I need to be all about
So we can move on to making out
I've got the delivery if you've got the lines
I won't say them to your chest but right to your eyes

(Bridge)
Just think about my proposition
This can be a straight forward decision
Aren't you sick of guys saying cheesy lines
With your words I'll sound sincere and kind

(Chorus)
Just let me know how to speak to you
I'll say them like they are completely true
If you tell me you'll know they'll be right
And then we could go home together tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment