Thursday, January 28, 2010

Freezing/Sexy - Song #28

Freezing/Sexy by Rich Baker

Twelve degrees outside
Winds blowing and no sun in sight
Puddles along the ground are solid ice
None of it seems right

Little bit of snot frozen below your nose
Teary eyes hit by wind are bloodshot
Skin is dry and pale beyond repair
In this weather, no one looks hot

(Chorus)
I’m Freezing/Sexy, girl
My hand’s the icy touch of death
I’m Freezing/Sexy, girl
When I speak you get to see my breath

I might have a body under these four coats
Or a nice head of hair you can’t see with my cap
With longjohns, wind pants, and underarmour
I couldn’t feel it if you sat on my lap

Come over here and lets hold mittens
Snowboots high up to our knees
I’ll lean in to kiss you in front of the snowman
But now we’re stuck as our lips freeze

(Chorus)
I’m Freezin/Sexy, girl
In my puffy coat
I’m Freezing/Sexy, girl
One look at me, that’s all she wrote

(Bridge)
Why would anyone ever settle here?
Were the Indians just sick of moving west?
Let’s build a dome over the city
If they did that, I’d be impressed
I could have lived in Cali or Arizona
Of all the places, Chicago’s what I’ve chosen
Frigid from November thru May
It’s so cold, even the great lakes become frozen

(Chorus)
I’m Freezin/Sexy, girl
My ears are getting numb
I’m Freezing/Sexy, girl
I’ll lick you like a popsicle, gonna get me some

No comments:

Post a Comment