Sunday, January 3, 2010

Playing Kickball Song #3 on Day #3

Playing Kickball by Rich Baker (Think heavy metal-esque)

(Verse)
Walk up to the field with fire in my eyes
There’s about to be fear underneath the skies
My feet are restless. My reactions quick.
Cross me now and I’ll make you go home sick.

(Chorus)
We’re playing KICK BALL!
We’re playing KICKBALL!
It’s like BASEBALL!
But it’s KICKBALL!

(Verse)
Roll that rubber ball down to me
I’m gonna kick it to the next county
Put in all you got to your fancy pitch
I’ll kick it over your head. Make you my bitch.

(Chorus)
PLAYING KICKBALL!
Uses the same ball as DODGEBALL!
You don’t have to be in shape at ALL!
Cause it’s KICKBALL!

(Verse)
I see you running thru the bases trying to make it home
But I got you in my sights. Buckle up. Let’s go.
Perfectly legal to hit you in the back
I’ll launch so hard give you a heart attack

(Bridge)
I’m I kickball player
Listening to Slayer
You should elect me mayor
Of the kickball players
Some say I get crazy
And too competitive
I respond with to lose is to die
AND TO WIN IS TO LIVE!

(Chorus)
PLAYING KICKBALL!
We’ll play IN THE FALL!
Half my team is smoking MENTHOLS!
The outfielder’s on a PHONE CALL!
The pitcher’s daughter’s playing WITH A DOLL!
Have you ever been to NEPAL!?!
I have a friend named JASON SCHALL!
My hands are KINDA SMALL!
I once slept in a HORSE STALL
Chinese toys had a RECALL
My head hurts. I'll take a TYLENOL!
Playing KICKBALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment