Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frozen Pizza - Song #14

Frozen Pizza by Rich Baker

Had a hard day
Back is tired
Feet are sore
I’m a bit wired

Bus is crowded
Sardines in a can
Weather’s cold
I’m a sad sad man

But one thing is good
Keeps a smile on my face
Waitin’ for me at home
When I’m done with the rat race…

(Chorus)
At home I got me a frozen pizza
Never any stress and it’s ready to greet ya
Spinach and mushroom it’s nice to meet ya
Gonna cook me up a frozen pizza

So many flavors
My favorite food item
It’s universal
Everybody likes ‘em

All you need is a pizza pan
Some Pam spray or butter
An oven and twenty minutes
Take it out and use your pizza cutter

(Chours)
Calling my name is a frozen pizza
Maybe I’ll invite over my friend Rita
We’ll sit-a on the couch-a and then eat-a
The deliciousness of my frozen pizza

(Bridge)
I could make one from scratch, but that’s too much work
The frozen ones are simple and taste so great
I could order one, but that costs money
Frozen pizza, you may be my soul mate

(Chorus)
Sitting in my freezer is a frozen pizza
Got veggies and cheese and different meats-a
I work hard and it’s my treats-a
I love to think about my frozen pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment