Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Virus! - Song #20

Virus! - by Rich Baker

You can’t see me. You can’t here me.
But I’m right there.
C’mon, let’s dance
I’m what everyone hates to share

I’ll make you stay at home, but have no fun
You’ll wanna be productive but nothing will get done
At best you’re on the couch rerun programs
And you can’t laugh cause of your swollen glands

It’s your last sick day for the year
So tomorrow you have no choice
Wake up and tough it out at work
With your clammy hands and raspy voice

Your weekend is toast
Your vacation a wreck
It’s all your fault that
Everyone is upset

Come a little closer
Give a little kiss
I like to spread around
Nobody do I wanna miss

I make your nose so runny
Your head is achy
You try and try and try to sleep
But you can’t breathe. Wakey. Wakey.

(Chorus)
I am a virus. I only have one mission.
A virus. Put you into submission
No antibiotics or drugs will work
Just one of many viral perks

I don’t care that you hate me
So, you better just listen
I can tear you up and inside out
Working my way throughout your system

I’m causing pain and I’m out for blood
And you better know I’m causing you hell
I have to find my way all up in you
Cause I can only replicate inside your cells

(Chorus)
I’m a virus and I’m hitting you hard
I’m a virus. It says so on my business card
I’m a virus and I’ll make you squirm
I’m a virus. Can’t get rid of my germs.

I’m a virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment