Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life of A Gargoyle - Song #23

Life of A Gargoyle by Rich Baker

Sit on a ledge all day
Sit on a ledge all day
Got no flesh or bones
Made outta stone
Sit on a ledge all day

I guard the catholic church
From the evils that might come
You just never know
What devil might show
Guarding all the church

Some gargoyles are animal
Some gargoyles are man
You look at me snd stare-ra
Because I am a Chimera
I’m meant to be ugly

I’m kind of a joke
Don’t scare too many folk
Ever since of what they did
A cartoon voiced by Keith David
Where I am a silly superhero

Sit on the ledge all day
Legs never stretch all day
I try not to weep
As my legs fall asleep
From not moving all day

I’m kinda evil looking
Like a ghost who’s out spooking
There’s all kinda trouble I get in
When I’m with my cousin
He’s a small and angry goblin

If someone could help me please
It won’t take much to ease
My bored mind
Just take the time
To give me checkers or something to read.

Sitting on the ledge all day
Sitting on the ledge all day
Not on a chair or a desk
But I’m still grotesque
Sitting on the ledge all day

No comments:

Post a Comment